Altec Service Group
When you purchase from Altec, you invest in a relationship that spans the life of the equipment. Altec Service Group backs up this promise with the most complete and comprehensive service and support organization in the industry.
We have 21 service center locations nationwide, equipped with the technicians, tools, and equipment needed to get your truck up and running. Our extensive fleet of mobile service vehicles and technicians covers the entire United States.
We also offer the most complete line of parts for equipment repair and maintenance, along with a technical support and training organization to train, educate, and problem solve.
Altec Service Group Advantages
- Skilled FPS-certified mobile service technicians, available east and west
- Strong financial stability, liability protection
- Manufacturer-made repairs
- Equipment update verification with every service call
- Service of Altec and non-Altec equipment
- Convenient hours (7am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
- 24 Hr emergency support via on-call technicians
- 21 Service Centers located throughout the United States
Altec Service Group Capabilities
- Complete service from minor repairs to rebuilds and remounts
- Annual preventive maintenance inspections
- Expert hydraulic, electrical and mechanical repairs
- Paint vehicles and equipment
- Dielectric inspectors
- Stock extensive inventory in a centrally located parts warehouse
- Mobile service technicians available to be dispatched to your location
- AWS Certified welders available to perform all structural welds